Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First (!!!) Mother's Day Weekend

Aiden received several visits this past weekend from his family. Everyone is very excited about his presence. He showed all of us how strong he is by removing his nasal cannula three times, wrestling two nurses as they tried to fix the cannula, lifting his head up twice on his own, moving his body from one side of his bed to the other, pushing his soothie back in his mouth, and he squeezed my finger. Our little man is really active and strong. His vital signs have been great and he is learning how to consistently digest his milk. Overall, for me to have a chance to hold him for the first time on Mother's Day was the best gift I could have asked for!

Did I mention he was practically doing push-ups! Now that's a Reynolds!

1 comment: